N95 Face Masks For Sale (NIOSH Certified):
PURCHASE IN A PACK OF 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 10,000, OR 50,000.
The more you order, the more you save per piece. If you need 50,000+
Our premium-quality disposable N95 face masks are NIOSH certified (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health). Our NIOSH approved N95 face masks filter at least 95% airborne particles that are non-oil based. Our disposable N95 masks, are lightweight in construction to promote greater worker acceptance and helps increase war time. Our N95 masks are made of several layers of special non-woven polypropylene (synthetic polymer) fabric. This fabric is produced by melt blowing and forms the inner filtration layer in the N95 mask that filters out hazardous particles.
Our N95 mask or N95 respirator is commonly used by hospitals, medical facilities & officially approved by the government in the USA. Best used when treating patients with airborne diseases such as the coronavirus. The N95 mask is the most common particular-filtering facepiece respirator.
Filter safety masks such as the N95 mask are used in the following industries: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Medical Facilities, Hospitals, etc.
N95 Face mask with filter. Filters at least 95% of airborne particles.
Two strap design helps provide a secure seal.
The straps on the respirator are completely latex-free.
Nose foam cushioning with adjustable metal nosepiece for comfort.
Designed with ultrasonic welding technology for maximum comfort. Very comfortable face masks for long-term wear.
Material: High-efficiency electrostatic filter cotton & melt blown non-woven fabric.
Product Size (L x W x H): 10” x 5.9” x 2.1” (26cm x 15cm x 5.50cm)
Glue-free and odorless face mask.
CE Certified Masks. Our N95 face masks have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities and health professionals. See our N95 Certification here.
Helps prevent diseases and infections.
- So many people are looking for N95 masks for sale in light of the fact that the CDC recommends we all should wear face masks anytime we leave our homes.
- Of course, the CDC also says we shouldn’t buy N95 face masks because hospital workers and other people on the front lines of the fight against the novel coronavirus have a much greater need.
- If you want extra protection without buying price-gouged N95 masks and taking resources away from hospitals, Amazon has KN95 face masks in stock right now.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
When it comes to combating the spread of the novel coronavirus, Jointown 3-layer face masks are still by far the most popular option among our readers. Thousands and thousands of people buy them each week because we all know that the novel coronavirus isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Actually, the very fact that states are beginning to reopen nonessential businesses far too soon basically guarantees that the inevitable coronavirus second wave will come sooner than expected. Just look at what’s happening in Texas right now and you’ll see that it’s unavoidable.
If you want to do your part to slow the spread of COVID-19 even as economies reopen, you need to do three things. First, as the CDC says right on its website, wear a mask every single time you go out of your home for any reason. Second, practice strict social distancing. And third, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer anytime you touch a surface in public. That’s it — if everyone would just do those three simple things, some studies believe the spread of the new coronavirus would be reduced by a whopping 80%.
If you were wondering where to buy N95 masks,GLOBAL PHARMACY SHOP is your #1 shop for face masks, face covers and medical supplies. For every 10 facemasks that are sold we donate one disposable 3-Ply mask to a hospital in need.
For bulk order discounts for hospitals, medical centers and essential service works, please contact us.
Please note: The brand you receive is subject to availability. If you require a specific brand, please contact us. All brands are NIOSH approved and on the CDC list of approved vendors
- Features an adjustable metal nose piece for comfort.
- Two strap design helps provide a secure seal.
- Filter safety masks can be used in the following industries: Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, etc.
- N95 Mask is lightweight in construction.
- CDC & NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
WE have donated and provided face masks and PPE to top organizations and hospitals in the USA