- Mattress, Straps, & Locking System INCLUDED
- Eight Height Adjustment Levels
- Head End Can Be Folded Down for Limited Spaced Areas
- Comes Fully Equipped w/ Mattress Pad, Straps, Locking Device
- Specifically Made for EMS, Ambulance Healthcare / Emergency Centers
- 2 Man Operational Cot
- 550 lbs. Weight Capacity
The Mobi Pro X-Frame Stretcher is designed to meet the demands of EMS professionals and healthcare professionals alike. The reliable, x-frame construction is designed for extra stability and safety for patient transport and inner facility transfer. The various height adjustments allow for a universal functionality for patient transfer from one surface to another and accommodate various load height requirements.
Stretcher comes equipped with 4.5″ thick Convex Mattress Pad and securement straps and harness. The bed frame allows for adjustable head and leg height positions. and stretcher glides smoothly on wide rubber castors for ultimate patient comfort.
High Position: 78 X 22 X 44 Inches
Low Position: 78 X 22 X 11 Inches
- Adjustable height includes 7 locking positions
- Pneumatic Adjustable Backrest: 0 – 65 degrees. Locking side rails collapse for safe patient loading and unloading
- X-frame undercarriage is easily raised when loading. Constructed of high-strength aluminum alloy
- 4 inch waterproof seamless welded PVC foam mattress, (3) Vest type belts for chest, hip, and knee, Transport Safety Locking Device Included, IV pole included