Being a prominent firm, we are betrothed in providing our clients with a distinct assortment of Five Function Electric Hospital Bed that has heavy engineered abs head & foot panels. This hospital bed is checked on numerous parameters by our experts so as to supply a defect free range. Our given hospital bed is manufactured from the finest material & advanced technology as per the set standards of market. Customers can avail this hospital bed from us at competitive rates in a promised time period.
- Dual side manual CPR lever for flattening backrest during emergency
Remote handset operated functions:
- Backrest: 00 to 730
- Height adjustment: 460mm to 800mm
- Auto contour position
Manual operated function:
- CNC machined crank mechanism fitted with double ball bearing mechanism and fixed collapsible Nylon material individual handle.
- Kneerest: 00 to 350
- Trendelenburg and anti-trendelenburg : ±140
- Removable Head & foot panels of polymer molded material with heavy-duty metal inserts.
- Patient safety side railings: PP molded “Fold-Down” four section split safety side rails with angle indicator and mounted on heavy-duty bracket of 25x8mm flats, fitted with gas spring assisted mechanism and operating lever.
- Telescopic IV stand: Stainless steel tubular heavy-duty framework with plastic guided bush at the top. Height adjustable Stainless steel IV rod having two side “RING” type hooks fitted with Nylon threaded knob.
Finish: 7 tank pre-treated and epoxy powder coated.
Supplied in freight saving construction (KDC)
Optional accessories: (At extra cost)
- 100mm thick mattress with rexine cover with mattress arrester belts (MTS 0603)
- Urine bag holder. (PMT 0003)
- Patient chart holder (Powder-coated) (PMT 0002)
- Removable Oxygen cylinder cage (PMT 0004)
- Heavy-duty patient lifting pole (PMT 0005)
- Four corner buffers of 100mm dia. (PMT 0006)
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: All medical content is supplied by a third party company who is independent from this web site. As such, this web site can guarantee the reliability, accuracy, and /or medical efficacy of the information provided. In all circumstances, you should seek the advice of a health professional , treatment and/or medical condition advice. Note that not all products are shipped by our contracted Global pharmacy. This website contracts with Hospitals around the world that ship products directly to our customers. Some of the jurisdiction include but are not limited to United Kingdom, Europe, Turkey, India, Canada, Vanuatu, Mauritius, and Africa. The items within your order may be shipped from any one of these jurisdiction depending on the availability and cost of the products at the time you place your order. The products are sourced from these countries as well as others. Please note that the product appearance may vary from actual product received depending on availability. The content above has been supplied by a third party who is contracted to, and also independent from, this web site. But the web site can guarantee the accuracy, reliability or medical efficacy of the content provided. It is suggested that you always seek the advice of a health professional for treatment, drug or medical condition advice.
Steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
- Stay home. Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and can recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. Do not visit public areas.
- Take care of yourself. Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.
- Stay in touch with your doctor. Call before you get medical care. Be sure to get care if you have trouble breathing, or have any other emergency warning signs, or if you think it is an emergency.
- Avoid public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
As much as possible, stay in a specific room and away from other people and pets in your home. If possible, you should use a separate bathroom. If you need to be around other people or animals in or outside of the home, wear a cloth face covering.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 fever, cough, or other symptoms.
- Follow care instructions from your healthcare provider and local health department. Your local health authorities may give instructions on checking your symptoms and reporting information.