Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers
Multi-purpose Infrared Baby Thermometer Body Thermometer Digital Electronic Thermometer LCD Non-contact IR Thermometer
Infrared detecting technology, non-contact, safer and healthier
– Auto power-off after 15 seconds idle time, energy saving and environmental protection
– Temperature unit conversion function – Deg.C / Deg.F
– 1 seconds rapid measurement
– Powered by 2 x 1.5 AAA battery ( not included )
– Automatically remember the latest 32 groups measurement data
– Perfect for your families, especially for your kids
Measure mode: Body temperature and surface temperature
– Measurement range:
• Body temperature mode: 32 – 42.9 Deg.C
• Object temperature mode: 0 – 100 Deg.C
– Measuring accuracy(ambient temperature at 25 DEG.C)
• 0 – 31.9 Deg.C: ±1.5 Deg.C
• 32 – 42.9Deg.C: ± 0.2 Deg.C
• 43.0 – 100 Deg.C: ± 1.5 Deg.C
– Measuring time: 1 seconds
– Sensing distance: 5 – 15cm
– Display accuracy: 0.1 Deg.C
– Resolution: ±0.1 Deg.C
|Dimensions||21 × 14 × 7 cm|
Our advanced non-contact infrared thermometer is easy to use. It uses an infrared detector to detect body temperature from the temple for adults & children and can be used both at home and hospitals. The CE Certified thermometer is designed for practical use. It can also be used to measure any temperature other than human body, such as the room temperature or liquids.
Measure a surface temperature without contact. Reducing cross-contamination and minimize risk of spreading diseases.
Measuring Time: Detects temperature in just 0.5 seconds.
Measuring Distance: 5-15cm
Product Size: 100 x 46 x 160mm (Length* Width* Height)
Easy to clean and disinfect.
Measures temperature and displays a reading rapidly.
Provides ability to retake a temperature quickly.
Measurement Method: Infrared, electronic.
Applications: Medical, pediatric, multi-function, laboratory.
CE Approved. Our infrared thermometers have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities, hospitality, and health professionals.
3-in-1 non-contact infrared thermometer is a quick and convenient way to measure temperature without having to make your young child hold a thermometer under their tongue or in their ear. With this IR thermometer, you can take someone’s temperature while they sleep without worrying that they’ll wake up. The latest infrared temperature sensor technology ensures clinical levels of accuracy and helps this laser thermometer work in just seconds.