buy Hill Rom P8050 OB / GYN Stretcher online
The Hillrom TranStar OB/Gyn 8050 Stretcher Pad features MedMattress Ultra Comfort Pressure Redistribution Foam that is available for every stretcher and gurney. Equip your entire facility from the emergency room to even the operating room.
- The Hillrom TranStar OB/Gyn 8050 Stretcher Pad provides ideal support and comfort by utilizes Gel Polymer Technology (GPT™) in the top layer of the stretcher pad. The breathable open cell visco memory foam helps to regulate temperature and keeps the patient cool.
- Unparalleled support and stability is achieved by combining three layers of high density, high resilient, medical grade urethane foam.
- Middle layer foam further helps to redistribute pressure while the firm base adds support.
- The durable yet breathable stretch cover reduces shear and friction for easy patient transfers.
- The non-skid bottom includes velcro straps that ensure the pad will always stay securely in place.
- Pads can be customized to fit any stretcher or gurney.
- Fluid Protection Zipper Guard (FPZG™) protects against fluid contamination.
- Designed for patient comfort and clinical efficiency.
- Anti-microbial, Anti-static, Stain-resistant, Abrasion-resistant, Non-allergenic.
- Fire rated CA 117
|Max Head Elevation||90 degrees|
|Trend/Reverse Trend||±18 degrees|
|Maximum Patient Weight||700 lbs|
Hill-Rom P8050 OBGYN Stretcher Features
- Mobility: Why struggle to steer and stop? An optional active hand brake reduces strain of going down ramps and sudden stops. The integrated IV pole transport device option helps you to maneuver the maternity stretcher and IV pole stands with ease. The next generation steering plus system allows crisp cornering and control.
- Convenience: Save time with the integrated foot supports, sliding litter, and optional catch basin. Reduce heavy lifting and storage concerns with our stowaway foot section.
- Quality: The reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality – and a 700 lb weight capacity to handle higher patient weights. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, side-rails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments.
- New Foam Mattress
- Mattress size 26″ x 75″ x 4″
- Low position: 21.5″ floor to top of surface
- High position: 35″ floor to top of surface
- Pneumatic head section
- Pneumatic thigh gatch
- Length: 80.5″
- Width: 35.5″ with siderails up.
- Siderail: Length 47″.
- Maximum elevations: head 90 degrees; knees 25 degrees
- Maximum Trendelenburg / reverse Trendelenburg: 18 degrees
- Casters: 8″
- Maximum weight: 700 lbs.
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- 12 month standard warranty
- Extended warranty available
- See Warranty Declaration for more information
Hill-Rom P8050 OBGYN Stretcher Certification
The Hill-Rom P8050 OBGYN Stretcher is certified to proper operating specifications by MFI Medical and subject to its rigorous certification process.
- Initial inspection: Done by a biomedical engineer to test for functionality and determine any parts that need to be replaced.
- Disassembly: Stretcher is then taken apart for intensive cleaning, sanding, and replacement of parts. Moving parts are lubricated and tested for proper function.
- Intensive Cleaning: Equipment is power washed to remove any unwanted particles.
- Repair & Replacement of Parts: Damaged or missing parts are repaired or replaced with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts. Pad is replaced with new upholstery or padding as needed.
- Painting: Painted parts are repainted to restore equipment to like-new condition.
- Relabeling: OEM labels are replaced with new OEM labels.
- Reassembly: Equipment is reassembled while each part is inspected for accuracy and condition.
- Final Certification: Equipment is inspected by our biomedical technicians to ensure equipment is in proper operating specifications. Cosmetic condition is inspected by MFI’s quality control team.
A safe and comfortable patient experience
- Help prevent pressure injuries through your choice of pressure redistribution surface
- Prevent your patient from migrating with Auto Contour™ feature
- Protect your patient’s hands with bumper protected siderail
- Provide a gentle patient ride with spring-loaded center wheel
- Allow for safe patient ingress and egress with low height
- Provide more coverage for smaller patients with enhanced safety siderails
Simple and safe maneuvering
- Simple activation requires less force to activate steer pedal than Stryker’s Big Wheel
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus™ and IntelliDrive® Powered Transport Systems that grip the floor and reduce your turning radius
- Ease the burden on your back; BackSaver Fowler® feature uses patient’s weight to help position the head section
- Mitigate the risk of spinal injury with IntelliDrive® Powered Transport to help reduce the strain on your back
- Zero Transfer Gap with OneStep® Tuck-Away Siderails
- Obtain an immediate weight with scale that memorizes last weight
Durability to withstand your demands
- 700 lb weight capacity
- Compatibility with most lifts and overbed tables
- Easy to clean smooth deck and siderail design
- Power washable