Buy Hill-Rom Affinity 4 Birthing Bed Online
The Hill-Rom Affinity 4 Birthing Bed (#P3700) is designed to help make the birthing process safe for the patient and caregiver. It includes a new 6″ Hospital-Grade Memory Foam Mattress and is available with optional Stow and Go foot section. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Note: Hospital bed wand/remote not included nor is required for operation.
Warranty: Full 1 Year – Parts and Labor.
The Affinity 4 is designed for caregivers to respond and adjust quickly and efficiently to patient delivery needs even in emergency situations. Even when it is far away from an outlet, the battery backup feature will ensure that all of the bed’s features may be used. In labor and delivery, every second counts, which is why it is important to have such a versatile and responsive Birthing Bed system.
Stow and Go No-lift Patient Foot Section allows for convenient stows away foot section to be stored under the bed, eliminating lifting and saving you valuable space in the birthing suite. Light Weight Lift-Off Foot Section is easy to handle, the foot section stores on a built-in stand keeping the mattress off the floor.
Hill-Rom Affinity 4 Birthing Bed Features
- EasyGlide Calf Support – Swings into correct position and locks with a single lever.
- Stow and Go No-lift Patient Foot Section – Convenient, stow away foot section stores under the bed, eliminating lifting and saving you valuable space in the birthing suite.
- SideCom Communication System – Nurse call (standard).
- Battery backup.
- Zero transfer gap is achieved with the OneStep siderail release.
- Easy-to-use, gas-assisted Trend mechanism allows head elevation to immediately lower to 8 degrees.
- Four dual-lock casters keep the bed safely in place.
- Automatic pelvic tilt to provide better access to patient for birth.
- Automatic night light.
- Automatic seat tilt.
- Blow-molded headboard.
- Fluid basin.
- Central brake and steering.
- Instant CPR release.
- Lockout control/indicator.
- Labor grips.
- IV pole.
- Foot supports.
Hill-Rom Affinity 4 Birthing Bed Specifications
- Full Bed Length: 90″ (229 cm).
- Bed Width:
- Side Rails Up: 39″ (99 cm).
- Side Rails Down: 36″ (91 cm).
- Bed Height:
- Low: 23″ (58 cm).
- High: 39″ (99 cm).
- Maximum in Trend-Like Position: 40″ (102 cm).
- Mattress Length: 78″ (198 cm).
- Mattress Width: 35″ (89 cm).
- Head Elevation: 63 degrees (Maximum).
- Seat Elevation: 15 degrees (Maximum).
- Trend-Like Positioning: 8 degrees (Maximum).
- Caster Size: 6″ (15 cm).
- Bed Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Foot Section Capacity: 400 lb (181 kg).
- Bed Weight: 481 lb (218 kg).
Hill-Rom Affinity 4 Birthing Bed Configurations
- #MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-IV: Standard (No Calf Support) – Includes all standard features and 6″ memory foam mattress.
- #MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-IV-CS: With Calf Support – Includes all standard features, 6″ memory foam mattress, and calf supports.
- #MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-IV-SG: Standard (No Calf Support) with Stow and Go – Includes all standard features, 6″ memory foam mattress, and convenient Stow and Go patient foot section (calf supports not included).
- #MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-IV-CS-SG: With Calf Support and Stow and Go – Includes all standard features, 6″ memory foam mattress, calf supports, and convenient Stow and Go patient foot section
Hill-Rom Affinity 4 Birthing Bed Literature
Two Design Options Available
Stow and Go® No-lift Patient Foot Section
Convenient, stow away foot section stores under the bed, eliminating lifting and saving you valuable space in the birthing suite.
Light Weight Lift-Off Foot Section
Lightweight and easy to handle, the foot section stores on a built-in stand keeping the mattress of the floor.
EasyGlide® Calf Supports
Wider support with a strong release lever that can be actuated from any angle with one hand.
Ergonomic blue handles with integrated IV pole cradle
Posture and efficiency were taken into consideration with this option to the Affinity 4 Bed. Caregiver posture is naturally directed to a comfortable position with the angled design of these handles.
You can also transfer 2 IV poles at once without assistance because of the IV pole cradle that is built into these handles.
Integrated IV Poles
Integrated IV poles offer a permanent solution for ease of transporting fluids.
Optional line managers offer you the ability to maximize the organization and efficiency of your medical equipment lines.
With battery backup, you can use all the bed’s features, including changing height and position, when you’re away from an outlet, reducing the time from “decision to incision” in critical situations.
- Zero transfer gap
- OneStep® siderail release
- 500 lb Safe Working Load; Foot Section 400 lb
- Four dual locking casters
- Automatic 15 degree pelvic tilt